Get your free ticket to IILPM Live 2022 on the May 12-13, 2022 – visit https://www.iilpm.com/iilpm-live-2022 for your ticket
Come and explore the developments and challenges in Legal Project Management around the world.
The Australian and New Zealand session features:
- Todd Hutchison, Executive of Balfour Meagher and Chair of the IILPM (Australia)
- Linda-Rose Daya, Head of Legal Project Management and Design at Gilbert & Tobin (Australia)
- Shaun Plant, Chief Legal Officer at LawVu (New Zealand)
Join practitioners and industry-leading experts for two days of learning and collaboration in this unique free event.
- Collaboration – Come prepared to be part of the event, in active breakouts and panel discussions;
- Industry Experts – Learn from the best. Download the agenda to see the firms and organizations participating. Listen to VIP interviews with Brian Kuhn, co-founder of Baker MacKenzie’s machine learning practice, and Kevin Bielawski, Director of Legal Operations at Husch Blackwell;
- Global Reach – The only truly global LPM conference! Find out what’s happening in YOUR region. Join regional discussions for Latin America, USA & Canada, Africa & Middle East, Europe, and Australia, New Zealand & Asia;
- Solve LPM challenges – Choose a breakout session and tackle one of four challenges facing LPM professionals (one session also offered in Spanish); and
- Discover a powerful LPM Competency Model – Get insights to a LPM competency tool.
We’ll be introducing the new IILPM competency model for Legal Project Management and giving away a copy of Next Stage Legal Project Management.