Congratulations to Program Coordinator and Director Juan Manuel Hadded and IILPM Fellow Anna Marra for helping the Universidad Austral located in Argentina achieve IILPM Accredited Academic Institute status. The University now offers legal project management education that allows their graduates to receive the global Legal Project Practitioner (LPP) certification to be world ready.
The International Program in Legal Management (PIML) offers a unique vision of the main trends in legal management for leaders of legal firms and legal departments with the main references in Ibero-America. It covers many key themes, including:
- Legal Project management principles;
- Time, cost and talent management;
- Risk management;
- stakeholders and communications;
- Agile methodologies;
- legal design thinking;
- Technologies for legal management;
- Legal Operations;
- Artificial intelligence in legal management;
- Digital transformation in business lawyers;
- the Judiciary and other organizations;
- ALSPs in Latin America;
- Legal management of a digital company; and
- Legal services design.
Learn more about the program at https://www.austral.edu.ar/derecho/programas/piml-programa-internacional-en-management-legal/?utm_source=Linkedin&utm_medium=Org%C3%A1nico&utm_campaign=Programa%20Internacional%20en%20Management%20Legal%20Acreditaci%C3%B3n.
The IILPM are proud to be partnering with the University.