IILPM is About to Have a Global Live Conference
Hear LPM experts from across the Globe sharing knowledge and insights to the international progression of Legal Project Management.
Reserve the 12-13 May 2022
Get LPM insights across 2 days with the opportunity to:
- Be involved in round tables on topics like Law Firm Best Practices in LPM, Building Successful LPM Practices for In-House Teams,
- Hear from LPM experts in firms like Baker Mckenzie, DLA Piper, Gilbert and Tobin, Gómez Pinzón Abogados and Clifford Chance;
- Hear from inhouse counsel from organisations like Ciena EMEA, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Telefónica International, Husch Blackwell and Hewlett Packard Enterprise;
- Hear about the State of Nations across Latin America, USA, Canada, Africa, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand; and
- Get insights to updates on Machine Learning Practices, Solving LPM Challenges, Developing LPM in small and medium sized firms, How LPM supports digital transformation in law firms and legal departments, LPM Leadership skills, IILPM’s Competency Model.